7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wear uggs slippers in my house. So comfortable! Love them. 

I wear that also.. when i know that i won't leave the house in that day i change to confort mode..
but there isn't that tradition of entering in the house and put the shoes in the entry

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I work in Philly in a very poor section. Lot of drug activity and users and crime. It is pretty scary.

I’ve been to philly many times. No kidding, that place is scary! I took a cab once to a restaurant called Swanky Bubbles and the driver paid 0 attention to the rules of the road. You know things like stop signs. I thought I was going to die. Ever been to Swanky Bubbles Ash?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Always wanted some uggs slippers.I wear slippers also, and never walk outside with them

Get some, you won’t regret it! Just don’t get them wet or spill anything on them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’ve been to philly many times. No kidding, that place is scary! I took a cab once to a restaurant called Swanky Bubbles and the driver paid 0 attention to the rules of the road. You know things like stop signs. I thought I was going to die. Ever been to Swanky Bubbles Ash?

No, I've heard of it though, I just  checked, it's closed now. The cab drivers are the worst in Philly. Uber is the only way to go now, it's awesome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No, I've heard of it though, I just  checked, it's closed now. The cab drivers are the worst in Philly. Uber is the only way to go now, it's awesome!

Yes, it was quite a while ago. Had work stuff to do around Blue Bell and North Wales. The suburbs or Philly aren’t so bad, but he scary parts are freaking scary! Land of brotherly love my ass! 😂 Sorry, forgive me. 😬

• Like 1