B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

thanks, some comments, it seems to me that it was an interesting evening, it's nice to see how when a girl is officially paid by RLC, it gives us a little more vision

• Upvote 1

What a night and nothing phoney about those performances with Mila taking the top spot with just out performing Adri and Mary. The power in her pussy muscles must be phenomenal with the way she gripped her toy. Pity about the tears afterwards though 😢still if last night’s performance from Mary is what she brings to the party then I’ll be watching b4 more from now on and Loraine is no angel neither so a long hot & steamy summer ahead hopefully. Just need to get rid of Malina’s so called bf for good then it’s a perfect set up. Thanks for a great night ladies 🤪 😍

for now in the evening, so, the couple Malina to dine, Ana draws a jacket, Candy eats alone, Elly and Loraine speak, Adri, Mary and Mila, who are the real war machines of this apartment, are out, seeing what he shows us, I very much envy their friends or clients, depends on how they are seen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

¿Adri se fue a visitar a su novio hoy? Aún no está en casa, pero todas las otras chicas sí.

Now, it seems that everything works like this ...
Vacation girls who take vacation days,
Houses for single girls, where couples also stay ...
and more...

• Like 1