B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

Good afternoon!!  Have not been in the forum for a while but I saw last night Naomi and Mila came back to B2 and feel asleep.  Was having internet problems this morning after rain last night finally here in West Texas (Thank you Jesus) so did anything happen between the 2 this morning??  I didn't see anything on replay thumb prints.  

il y a 10 minutes, tripod2 a dit :

Yeah, she definitely just got him off hidden from the cameras.  She's a fucking joke.

At around 19:00 from 2 jacuzzi cams 2-6 and 2-7 you can hear him pounding her in the hidden toilet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, Karrui a dit :

I could not hold back and sent an e-mail complaining about Malina and the BF.

And I know that RLC dont give a shit ....... but at least I said

I just done the same.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2018 at 12:42 PM, happyone said:

Have a complaint against RLC--just follow the procedure below 😏

Related image

14 minutes ago, Karrui said:

I could not hold back and sent an e-mail complaining about Malina and the BF.

And I know that RLC dont give a shit ....... but at least I said

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I just done the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Karrui said:

Perfeccione esta situación, se le paga a la niña por estar en el departamento, cuando quiere hacer algo sexual o fuera de la cámara (piscina) o se cubre con la manta.
Y antes de que alguien diga que las chicas están de vacaciones sin obligación de hacer nada, primero se les paga para estar allí

I'm sorry to say this, and for the record of Mal and the boy's relationship, I do not care about anything, but I speak because I think it's a lack of respect for clients who love to see straight sex.
Maintaining sex in an area where there are no cameras is almost insulting to clients. And they could hide the scene, but they can not hide their noises ...
I'm sorry, but I think this couple does not do anything on B4

• Like 2

1 hour ago, odpegleg said:

I sent them an email also. 

I doubt RLC is going to tell them, hey you guys when you have sex you need to be in front of the camera and no covers to hide the sex okay.