B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

3 hours ago, odpegleg said:

Good afternoon!!  Have not been in the forum for a while but I saw last night Naomi and Mila came back to B2 and feel asleep.  Was having internet problems this morning after rain last night finally here in West Texas (Thank you Jesus) so did anything happen between the 2 this morning??  I didn't see anything on replay thumb prints.  

I was told that Mila started her period today but I haven't heard of anything happening between either of them last night or today.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

Mila didn't put a liner or tampon on when she got dress after shower

my buddy who likes her a lot, told me that she had a blood spot on her bikini bottoms after her and Naomi got home.  if you have replay you can verify it.  i'll catch you later to see if you did.  apparently she was sitting on the bed and he could see it from the camera located at the end of the bed.  have a good one!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

hope you get lucky PegLeg!!  i'm out to go eat some seafood with the family.  Have a good one and welcome back!!

thanks Harley.  Enjoy your seafood wish I live closer to gulf

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my buddy who likes her a lot, told me that she had a blood spot on her bikini bottoms after her and Naomi got home.  if you have replay you can verify it.  i'll catch you later to see if you did.  apparently she was sitting on the bed and he could see it from the camera located at the end of the bed.  have a good one!

only got one day of replay left at moment so saving for something good.  Got laid off last week so cutting back til another job comes around.