B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

33 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I do not know for you but it is much more sexy to see two girls touching their pussy and licking them rather than continuing to play with pieces of rubber.
Irma and Jessica
Renata & C
Rebecca and Megan

these were moments of heartbeat

to me personally, Adri and Mary, do not excite

I agree with you, the use of dildos as they do is boring, we all know it's all fake, but they take it to the limit

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

lo siento Vortios, pero si RLC paga a las chicas de todos modos lo que sea que hagan, Ana y Malina serían estúpidas al irse, creo que su salario básico les va bien y no les interesan las bonificaciones

I understand what you say, but if I put myself in the skin of the employer, I would not want to have mediocre workers, I would like to have the best I could pay, but I do not think that these girls, for whatever reason, are the best that RLC can maintain at this time, not even far.

And fundamentally, and although it seems repetitive, the main reason, is the stance of "men" in women's homes and I know that my reasoning is not the most popular among RLC clients, but as I always say, they always have the alternative of see other floors where I'm more confident that they would enjoy seeing their occupants with the men they take home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

No sé por ti, pero es mucho más sexy ver a dos chicas tocándose el coño y lamiéndolas en lugar de seguir jugando con trozos de goma.
Irma y Jessica
Renata & C
Rebecca y Megan

estos fueron momentos de latido del corazón

para mí personalmente, Adri y Mary, no me entusiasman

Maybe it's not your liking, but I think it's the best there is, together with Mila, in GP.
Without them, right now, that Mila is in B2, would be a house as dead as others.
As for fake shows ... we would have a lot to discuss ... when a show is true? But that is another issue.

In contrast, I will say, that it is very grateful that both Adri and Marta, want to share with us, part of their sexuality.

malina what`s wrong with that man he`s just a sex crazy man like finger fucking you while trying to sleep malina you have to go home with that man he could be a danger to the other girls 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

I wonder when Mila is coming back to b4 and if she is planning to sleep in her room again, if not they might as well give her room to someone else. I dunno if something happend but I find it strange how all of the sudden she is at b2 acting like her and Naomi are best friends, how did that happen.

Maybe she is staying over there until the guy leaves.  What I don't understand is why Malina and her guy aren't in the master suite and Ana isn't staying in Mila's room.  You will never be able to figure out their way of thinking.......never!

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

sorry Vortios, but if RLC pays the girls anyway whatever they do, Ana and Malina would be stupid to leave, I think that their basic salary goes well with them and they do not interest the bonuses

In this day of RLC it doesn't matter if a girl performs or not, they will still get payed as you said.  If they want to hide....they hide. 

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I agree with you, the use of dildos as they do is boring, we all know it's all fake, but they take it to the limit

I was told that with the show that Adri & Mary put on last night that Mary was really a drama queen.  He said her moans could probably be heard in the hills.  I didn't see it because I just didn't want to and he told me that I really didn't miss anything.