B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did the bf leave again? Didnt see where he went.

damn as he is supposed to not actually be her bf and is supposed to be a client of some kind he sure aint getting his moneys worth like all the other so called boyfriends did lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

when does malina and ana leave they are more worthless the their sister that just l just left.or are they like sofie they make RLC  more money outside the apt 

im very sorry but them two  should never been on RLOC sorry to all that …...get pay from RLC to say im wrong but them two should have never came to RLC ……………………………….its just like b2 them girl are just like sofie  WORTHLESS sorry but it true 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

im very sorry but them two  should never been on RLOC sorry to all that …...get pay from RLC to say im wrong but them two should have never came to RLC ……………………………….its just like b2 them girl are just like sofie  WORTHLESS sorry but it true 

and PLEASE TELL THE BOSSES  ON CC THAT I CALLED THE ONE THAT GET PAYED BUY RLC ..THAT IM SAYING SOMETHING THAT HURTS THEM ..JUST LIKE WHEN I SAID ABOUT THE WORTHLESS SERENA .. AND YOU KNOW JUST WHO YOU ARE RIGHT MR H

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND YES UNLIKE YOU I DONT CARE  I DONT GET PAYED FROM RLC 

AND IF THE BOSSES THINK IM TALKING SHIT THEN THEY NEED TO GO BACK AND LOOK AT PAGE 27 IN B4 CHAT 4 AT 0321PM THEN TELL ME IM NOT BEING NICE  

SORRY BUT IM JUST NOT LIKE ALL THE REST I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE IF YOU CAN TALK SHIT SO CAN I …………………… AND I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED BUT THATS LIFE AND ALL WILL SEE NO ALL THAT I POSTED WILL BE REMOVED  .SO IT LOOKS LIKE IM THE BAD GUY RIGHT BIG BOSS MEN

Just now, bud2966 said:

I KNOW … and that got you to see me

and what I said about page 27 on b4 gen chat 4 at 0321pm right or is it that they the big boss men can say what they want but us little guy that don't get payed by RLC cant