5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My next trip to the Doctor I'll suggest trying the other instead of the same old thing and getting nowhere.    I have written it down so I don't forget.  

Thank You very much for the information.     

On a Note:  I had forgotten to mention the Abdominal Swelling.  I look like a woman who is 9 Months or more Pregnant.   Funniest thig about that is there is no flab or as some call it a bib that hangs down like someone with a Beer Belly. It's just a round ball that sticks out. When I lose my balance and fall over I am like a Turtle on its back. Takes a good 5 Minutes just to get upright and mobile.When I go for Ultra Sounds I just tell the Receptionist I am here to find out when my Baby is Due.  It usually sends a chuckle through the waiting room. After 13 Years it sure would be nice to get rid of it all or at least most of it.

That is beyond my experiences--but maybe you have a latent twin inside :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is beyond my experiences--but maybe you have a latent twin inside :biggrin:

If that were to ever happen it would surely throw the Scientific Theory out the Window.  I could become a Millionaire being on Talk Shows.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My next trip to the Doctor I'll suggest trying the other instead of the same old thing and getting nowhere.    I have written it down so I don't forget.  

Thank You very much for the information.     

On a Note:  I had forgotten to mention the Abdominal Swelling.  I look like a woman who is 9 Months or more Pregnant.   Funniest thig about that is there is no flab or as some call it a bib that hangs down like someone with a Beer Belly. It's just a round ball that sticks out. When I lose my balance and fall over I am like a Turtle on its back. Takes a good 5 Minutes just to get upright and mobile.When I go for Ultra Sounds I just tell the Receptionist I am here to find out when my Baby is Due.  It usually sends a chuckle through the waiting room. After 13 Years it sure would be nice to get rid of it all or at least most of it.

Please keep me posted on how you get on,hopefully with some progress having been made.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Please keep me posted on how you get on,hopefully with some progress having been made.

Keep us all informed--maybe us non-certified, unlicensed desk top doctors came up with some good advice :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Keep us all informed--maybe us non-certified, unlicensed desk top doctors came up with some good advice :biggrin:

Yeh,doctors we ain't but if you can help or encourage through having experience of a similar condition ,why not.Fingers and toes crossed for him.👍

Fact! Every time you eat and drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it. This is the difficulties in changing one's diet. "If I told you there are diets that could cure cancer, arthritis, fatigue, irritable bowel, reflux, chronic allergies, eczema, psoriasis, autoimmune disease, diabetes, heart disease, migraines, depression, attention deficit disorder, and occasionally even autism and that it could help you lose weight quickly and easily without cravings, suffering, or deprivation, you might wonder if I had gone a bit crazy." But it's true. And the story goes like this. First, I've lost twelve members of my family going back as far as twenty years to all kinds of diseases mentioned above. I needed to know why... There's money in sickness NOT health. A Doctor is in the business to treat not cure. If we don't educate ourselves, you will never know the truth. I change my diet with-in the last ten years, not once have I fallen ill internally. (colds, stomach, migraine, etc.) No shots of any kind. I have posted Videos on this thread, but it seems that no one cares to hear it. The best part of this approach is that you don't have to trust me or any "expert." You have to trust your body. It will tell you very quickly what it likes and doesn't like. "Red meat causes cancer. No, processed meat causes cancer. OK, it's both red meat and processed meat. Wait, genetically modified grain causes cancer (well, not really). No, aspartame causes cancer. No, this food coloring or that one causes cancer." Everything we eat causes cancer!

If you are continually putting in information that is making your body toxic, sick, and fat-hyper-processed industrial junk food, (meats) sugar, flour, chemicals, additives, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, inflammatory foods, or what I call anti-nutrients-it acts like poison in the body. It inflames your gut and your cells leading to whole-body inflammation that you experience as pain, allergies, headaches, fatigue, and depression, and that leads to weight gain, diabetes, and heart disease. This approach can work faster and better than any medication. The power of a simple diet change, by getting rid of the bad stuff and putting in the good stuff can often reverse the most difficult-to-treat medical problems and give people the experience of profound wellness, even if you don't have a severe illness. It is something everyone should try just once. I'm not telling you to give up everything, just do it in moderation. I do not eat beef the number one course for heart disease and cancer. If there were one thing, I would encourage everyone to do, take just one week to see just how powerful drug-food can be. There is nothing to lose but your suffering. It doesn't take months or years to see change. It happens in days or weeks. There is too much information that I would like to share, but as I said, it's hard for people to change. To me, it's selfishness knowing they have a family. The Documentary "Forks over Knives" is by far the best advice I can share. If you don't get it, then expect the worse.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

This excellent Documentary is for anyone even slightly open to alternative medicine, holistic health. I was happy to hear the success stories of people who were cured by "The Gerson Therapy." It is surprising to me that many people are still hostile to the fact that changes in diet can change a diagnosis like cancer and many other imperfections. If you think about how people get cancer in the first place (just coincidence??? just genetics??? Come on; then it is easier to think about a diet as a cause, complication, or cure. I guess it will only take time for more people to come around. These doctors in the Documentary exist & have THRIVING practices because the above statement is TRUE. Any foolish idiot who says they are 'afraid' of NATURAL medicine is screaming for the world prize of the ONLY human w/o a brain. Remember this fact. 99% of everything people consume is full of chemicals.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Just been contacted by track and trace telling Margaret and myself to isolate.The whole family were at Newcastle racecourse last week and as a result our daughter in law has tested positive so we're all isolating till Monday.Waiting now for our test results.

• Like 1