28 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I had the Moderna. 1st jab was nothing, second hit me for about 36 hours. Not raving sick, but like when you first notice that you have the flu. Slight fever, sinuses and total lack of energy. By 48 hours after, I was fine. Good luck!

Only thing I had with the first jab was a sore arm where the needle went in. After a couple of days it wasย fine. Hopefully the second jab will be just as friendly.ย ย 

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Just been contacted by track and trace telling Margaret and myself to isolate.The whole family were at Newcastle racecourse last week and as a result our daughter in law has tested positive so we're all isolating till Monday.Waiting now for our test results.

Bad news Dave...I hope all your family are OK...๐Ÿ‘

According to the news, nearly 2000 Scottish fans travelling down to Wembley for the match last week have tested positive...๐Ÿฅด

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

The missus and i hadย the Astravenaca one and had no reaction or after effects at all or anybody else i know never had either.

We've both had both Pfeizer jabs...as ore arm for a day was as bad as it got. Mrs Naga works in a school, so self tests twice a week. 1 of our daughters has had both jabs too, as she's a midwife, and our other daughter, whose not yet 28, is getting her 2nd jab in a week or so.ย 
I've gotta say, I'm not a Boris fan, but they've got the UK vaccination program spot on, imo...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bad news Dave...I hope all your family are OK...๐Ÿ‘

According to the news, nearly 2000 Scottish fans travelling down to Wembley for the match last week have tested positive...๐Ÿฅด

Thanks Naga,yeh the rest of us are ok right now fingers crossed.We all had to get a PCR test so awaiting the results of them.As for the Scottish fans,what can I say, maybe a good thing we're out?.

PS.Just as well we didn't turn up for our Dopiazas๐Ÿ˜and extra poppadoms for me.๐Ÿ˜

ย 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks Naga,yeh the rest of us are ok right now fingers crossed.We all had to get a PCR test so awaiting the results of them.As for the Scottish fans,what can I say, maybe a good thing we're out?.

PS.Just as well we didn't turn up for our Dopiazas๐Ÿ˜and extra poppadoms for me.๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Hope all you guy's are staying safe. here's rooting for ya.ย  ย  ย 

Wear A Mask Stay Safe GIF by Chippy the Dog

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Margaret and I got our PCR results and both of us negative.๐Ÿ‘Our oldest son has tested positive with absolutely no symptoms,long may that continue.

Good news Dave...๐Ÿ‘

• 5 months later...