B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why Mila suddenly goes to b2 all the time, does she not want to be with the other girls in b4, and today they are having a birthday party, why not be there for that.

Mila quite often looks bored in B4, IMO...Her great bates tend to break up the boredom...It appears that she has bonded with Naomi, and it's great for her because she's no doubt seeing some of this fabulous city now, and doesn't have the long journey back to B4..However, I'm scratching my head at how this close friendship just appeared out of nowhere...๐Ÿ˜•

40 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

If Aria and Alexa want to get view's,ย  putting on hoodies and watching The Big Bang Theory isn't the way toย  do it.ย  ๐Ÿ™„

...or Aria's BF turning up and playing cards..unless 1 or 2 out there really think they'll have a threesome...๐Ÿ˜

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Ellos solo estรกn descansando para el show de 1:00.ย  :astuto:

As sarcasm is fine, but I'm telling you, you will not see more than you've already seen.
Tonight, that's it, another night, where RLC has pissed on our pants.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...or Aria's BF turning up and playing cards..unless 1 or 2 out there really think they'll have a threesome...๐Ÿ˜

That's what they want you to think...I have no doubt it will come to nothing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

... o BF de Aria apareciendo y jugando a las cartas ... a menos que 1 o 2 por ahรญ realmente piensen que tendrรกn un trรญo ... ๐Ÿ˜

Tonight you're going out ... a trio? That's what it is to give these girls a lot of credit ...
No, there is not going to be any sexual activity between these girls, and with the boy in front.

• Like 1

Without wanting to hurt anyone ...
Who imagines that a girl who does not leave, or caress her sex for another girl, will have a trio overnight?
That is very good in the imagination, but let's be serious ...
RLC may take us for fools, but let's not give them reasons to think we're idiots.

• Like 1