Evie & Mike

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It also doesn't help that this guy posted pics of Mila and Noah in Evie and Mike's thread. Are you talking about Evie or Mila camming?

It was about evie because mila wasn't on cam when he posted and evie was.. but i also get confused

@robwin i checked at time and i guess it was some private moment .. Neither twitter was talking about and neither the sites i know about them

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It also doesn't help that this guy posted pics of Mila and Noah in Evie and Mike's thread. Are you talking about Evie or Mila camming?

I can't help what other idiots post on here lol, i was asking in the Evie & Mike thread so obviously i was asking about Evie & Mike.

I have noticed recently that when Evie cams the two threads shown in the cam section don't seem to apply at that time.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have noticed recently that when Evie cams the two threads shown in the cam section don't seem to apply at that time.

I don't follow their camming channels, but usually when they cam together they cam on CB. When Evie cams solo she cams on MFC.

Funny enough, I used to follow this couple years ago when I used be on CB everyday.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I can't help what other idiots post on here lol, i was asking in the Evie & Mike thread so obviously i was asking about Evie & Mike.

They have at least 4 sites.. two at chaturbate (single and couple) and one at xhamsterlive (last login months ago) and other now at MFC (and not forgetting two twitter accounts - single and couple)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't follow their camming channels, but usually when they cam together they cam on CB. When Evie cams solo she cams on MFC.

Funny enough, I used to follow this couple years ago when I used be on CB everyday.

Thanks Misc i only asked as sometimes the view on CH could possibly be better then on VH lol

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They have at least 4 sites.. two at chaturbate (single and couple) and one at xhamsterlive (last login months ago) and other now at MFC 

no wonder i wasn't able to see her lol have you links for all these sites though we do have two on here but often there is nothing on them so she is obviously using one of the other two.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

no wonder i wasn't able to see her lol have you links for all these sites though we do have two on here but often there is nothing on them so she is obviously using one of the other two.

Really??? ahahah 😁😁

Check your inbox

• Like 1