Evie & Mike

3 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Sex without tokens is their hidden fetish. So bizarre that they never tried it before. And probably never will again.

Yes there is definitely a reason they haven’t done this before. At least as far as we have seen. I’ll be interested to see evie’s body language after to see if she has any regrets about letting mike fuck another girl. Oral is one thing but actual fucking is another. Well imo lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, At7 said:

Yes there is definitely a reason they haven’t done this before. At least as far as we have seen. I’ll be interested to see evie’s body language after to see if she has any regrets about letting mike fuck another girl. Oral is one thing but actual fucking is another. Well imo lol

When she took the condom to give to Mike she said, don't worry (but yes, talking in the moment is one thing.. after is another )

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

When she took the condom to give to Mike she said, don't worry (but yes, talking in the moment is one thing.. after is another )

Oh wow....I hope they don’t have any regrets. They seem like a nice couple 

Just now, At7 said:

Oh wow....I hope they don’t have any regrets. They seem like a nice couple 

Sincerely i doubt it.. The way all happened doesn't seems to be their first threesome but who knows, the mind sometimes do strange things 😁 (btw the don't worry wasn't to mike.. was to the girl 😁)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Sincerely i doubt it.. The way all happened doesn't seems to be their first threesome but who knows, the mind sometimes do strange things 😁 (btw the don't worry wasn't to mike.. was to the girl 😁)

Oh okay that’s good it wasn’t to him then. I’ve been in a similar situation where it sounded fun at the time, but well, there was a bit of jealousy during it which of course I tried not to show.