Evie & Mike

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have said before as have many others the same routine every bloody day or is it on a video replay loop lol. Wish VH would put them and us out of our misery and get rid they passed their sell by date long ago.

For the cc viewers i would say you are right.. but looking to their twitter they seem to have pretty "success".. And don't forget the vh strategy.. chaturbate houses free advertising brings views and subscribers (and tenants earns with track links)

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Pour les téléspectateurs, je dirais que vous avez raison ... mais en regardant leur twitter, ils semblent avoir un "succès" .. Et n'oubliez pas la stratégie de vh .. chaturbate houses free apporte des vues et des abonnés (et les locataires gagnent avec suivre les liens )

How does it work exactly what the tenants are earning?

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

For the cc viewers i would say you are right.. but looking to their twitter they seem to have pretty "success".. And don't forget the vh strategy.. chaturbate houses free advertising brings views and subscribers (and tenants earns with track links)

They may be having success on Chaturbate but surely no one is watching them much on VH?  I just can't accept that they are.:huh:

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They may be having success on Chaturbate but surely no one is watching them much on VH?  I just can't accept that they are.:huh:

Well they "thanked" to CB and VH viewers .. Don't forget that who like them at CB easily will follow them here also because here it's 24/7. From what i see at VH they talk a lot in their show.. that create some kind of relation and "fidelity" not like the fake shows of j&r&m&k

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have a question, have they a sexual life or even a real life without doing cam show on chaturbate?

Actually i don't know, not watching them as much as in the past.. But at that time yes.. They had sex without being on CB. 
About real life it's the "usual" at VH but there are times that they leave the house (without being the sister don't remember other visits)

Edit: From today

bandicam-2018-09-14-15-37-08-5583443aa28

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Actually i don't know, not watching them as much as in the past.. But at that time yes.. They had sex without being on CB. 
About real life it's the "usual" at VH but there are times that they leave the house (without being the sister don't remember other visits)

Edit: From today

bandicam-2018-09-14-15-37-08-5583443aa28

I agree. They do a lot of camming but they seem to be a nice genuine couple to me. No drama there. Id wish they would invite some friends. 

• Upvote 1