Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Just now, Attalawrence said:

Will she at least come to visit like Edda and Joe? That'll be nice

when she is  a visitor not the same like as a resident .. when she was a resident,she  was brought  a many followers up to her !!

just saw the official news about serena. she was gr8! 1 of a kind! the 3some apt worked really well for a while but lately it hasn't been the same. it didn't seem like the 3 of them spent much quality time together anymore. i hope we see her in the future. good luck & have fun serena!

igJFBGf.gif

giphy (3).gif

i-miss-you2-46838.gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Maybe now Alan will find time to get a Haircut instead of Cranking his Head 1,000 times a day trying to keep the Hair out his Eyes.

in other word !!.. now when can seeing Alan, the man , we tired off  from seeing Alana  the another girl  with Nina..:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Just In said:

ScreenHunter 1243.jpg

So far Sina has not yet been naked and not even Alan has tried anything like this. As we know that Sina is not at all shy, my guess is that she is in her period and thus taking advantage of a better atmosphere with Alan.
At least with Sina he's loosening up and getting more comfortable.] Good future vibrations, so😎

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe now Alan will find time to get a Haircut instead of Cranking his Head 1,000 times a day trying to keep the Hair out his Eyes.

You have my full support in this,]👍
Alan's more than adequate time to give an improvement in his look (and this is meant, his hair).
He already had a more "sober" cut. Time for it to be present again.😉

58 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So far Sina has not yet been naked and not even Alan has tried anything like this. As we know that Sina is not at all shy, my guess is that she is in her period and thus taking advantage of a better atmosphere with Alan.
At least with Sina he's loosening up and getting more comfortable.] Good future vibrations, so😎

One thing Sina needs to do is wait til Alan is sleeping and smack him on the head with a 2x4 to put him in his place..that will take the edge off as well..lol

34 minutes ago, Houlii said:

One thing Sina needs to do is wait til Alan is sleeping and smack him on the head with a 2x4 to put him in his place..that will take the edge off as well..lol

Hhehehe,

She does not need it! Alan behaved well this time.

Unfortunately I can not "sew" the parts better because not only online transmission, but now also the timeline (which is my plan B) for these unfortunate situations, is a real GARBAGE (in capital letters).
While typing this 'post', the cams have not yet opened.

🤬

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well Nina has just arrived home and doesn't seem to be upset at seeing Sina in bed with Alan so i am a bit confused here with the situation lol

Come on robwin 😁... they do pov videos of action on their professional sexual advertisement twitter .. they announce shows ... they was advertised on VH more then once on the blowjobs rounds... It's all business... no reasons to be upset lol

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Come on robwin 😁... they do pov videos of action on their professional sexual advertisement twitter .. they announce shows ... they was advertised on VH more then once on the blowjobs rounds... It's all business... no reasons to be upset lol

Yeah i don't look at their twitter adverts very often so not really up to speed with all the fakery lol.

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well Nina has just arrived home and doesn't seem to be upset at seeing Sina in bed with Alan so i am a bit confused here with the situation lol

Hehehe, 'why the confusion?
It was exactly like it was two days ago. Even with Nina occupying the same side of the bed that was Alan that day and arriving at about the same time.
From what I remember Alan arrived around 7am .... And after a while he went to sleep on the couch
And he also did not stay or showed any discontent or discomfort at the moment because he found her with another woman in bed.
He even said goodbye to SIna when she left.
😉