Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Edda's problem in stability. Remember situation - when she have an apartment.

Meanwhile - 1 week = 5 different girls and 1 guy. And everyone have a hot action.

As always, we have equal lines of thought (usually), so I will be more objective to the initial (main) purpose.

In one week alone, Alan's dick and mouth tasted 3 pussy different from Nina's.

It would have been 4 (Jane) and NIna even tried it, literally grabbing it and pushing it to bed with them, when Alan arrived. If they (or rather Alan) were not yet shaken and hurt by the conflicts of the previous date.

As I said, he now reaches the other shore of the lake and no turning back.

I wonder, in curiosity what Serena evidently seeing all this should not be thinking? In my opinion, I believe like myself, dying of laughter.
Primarily, for having seen yesterday how Alan and Jules communicated very well. In the same vein as Joe.

And let's move on.
😍

new show announced with jane, the girl she doesn't see for a long time and now suddenly two visits.. well at least this time she can't say will be the first pussy licking she will do lool (for sure she was waiting to be on cams to test it)

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

new show announced with jane, the girl she doesn't see for a long time and now suddenly two visits.. well at least this time she can't say will be the first pussy licking she will do lool (for sure she was waiting to be on cams to test it)

Jane was here on Monday the day after Nina left with her face painted in a Russian-colored heart. On game day.

Yesterday again NIna left with her face painted, and yesterday again Russians played (and lost) .Alan went to fetch her or after her.

So join the tips (if possible). Maybe Jane is in town or even in the country, for the cup and her games.😶

Let's see how this will be after the end of it. Today, however, really with a behavior that is consistent with who is putting the memories in day. Talking and exchanging impressions.

😚

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Jane was here on Monday the day after Nina left with her face painted in a Russian-colored heart. On game day.

Yesterday again NIna left with her face painted, and yesterday again Russians played (and lost) .Alan went to fetch her or after her.

So join the tips (if possible). Maybe Jane is in town or even in the country, for the cup and her games.😶

Let's see how this will be after the end of it. Today, however, really with a behavior that is consistent with who is putting the memories in day. Talking and exchanging impressions.

😚

The only thing that's bothering me is that Alan is absent again (orhe becomes forcibly absent).

Okay that usually on Sundays or Mondays he leaves and only comes back the next day.
But this time he was not in a good mood after picking up (or go to and find )Jane
I will still look at ALL the timeline but I am sure Nina has responsibility for that. Or with some unhappy attitude or in similar comment,
Again.😢

fshd.jpg

At this point it becomes clear how much Alan really loves Nina, and supports some situations for her.
When the marked guest almost breaks Nina's favorite and personal "toy".

Golfer, please, if you did not, make this file, because it is the indisputable proof of "A" of what I observe above,

uqlh.jpg

ad6o.jpg

baey.jpg

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

At this point it becomes clear how much Alan really loves Nina, and supports some situations for her.
When the marked guest almost breaks Nina's favorite and personal "toy".

Golfer, please, if you did not, make this file, because it is the indisputable proof of "A" of what I observe above,

uqlh.jpg

ad6o.jpg

baey.jpg

Golfer, thank you!]
You really are the GUY,,,,, HEHEHEHEH

👍👌

r4gv.jpg

nz6n.jpg

• Like 1