Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

I'm a little concerned for Pete here. He kept checking his pulse with his watch and at one point Lexy took his pulse both on the wrist and at the neck. Just now he walked out the bathroom holding his chest over the heart. They tried to get him to get into the trust fall thing they were doing but he refused. He said something to Lexy that I couldn't hear then pointed to his chest and she immediately stopped smiling and looks super concerned. The other two guys started scrambling around going "What is it? what?" Lexy then looked something up on her phone turned to Pete and said "Look! AND YOU'RE SMOKING!!!!"

Pete then poured himself a drink and lit another cigarette.

11 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I'm a little concerned for Pete here. He kept checking his pulse with his watch and at one point Lexy took his pulse both on the wrist and at the neck. Just now he walked out the bathroom holding his chest over the heart. They tried to get him to get into the trust fall thing they were doing but he refused. He said something to Lexy that I couldn't hear then pointed to his chest and she immediately stopped smiling and looks super concerned. The other two guys started scrambling around going "What is it? what?" Lexy then looked something up on her phone turned to Pete and said "Look! AND YOU'RE SMOKING!!!!"

Pete then poured himself a drink and lit another cigarette.

My standard heart beat is 120. Some times its higher. I have regular heart scan checks. Everything is fine now I had heart attacks before . Thank you so much for your concerns. I hoped no body would notice but...

• Like 3