Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

For a male of your age who has had heart attacks in the past to lead this kind of lifestyle is really stupid and irresponsible you would be well advised Pete to change now whilst you are still able to.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Loads of pizza eh what a great diet for you Pete obviously got a deathwish eh.:sick:

pizza.jpg

lol now I wish I hadn't said anything. Everyone's going to be hounding poor Pete's habits like a scolding mother. Sorry @Lexy&PeteI didn't mean to bring so much gripe lmao.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@Lexy&Petewhat a gr8 party! apt was offline for a short time. did anna & alex leave? it was gr8 to see them again & i look forward to seeing you guys having a lot more fun. you're awesome!

Anna and Alex plane ticket - this evening.

It was one of the best party of the last months on VH.:heart:

It is a pity that they did not correct LR in Courtney and Jason. It is difficult. But maybe A&A's great experience would find a solution. Just in fact - they completely lose LR. All 3 cams require binoculars. And even with binoculars is not good.:sad:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

It is a pity that they did not correct LR in Courtney and Jason. It is difficult. But maybe A&A's great experience would find a solution. Just in fact - they completely lose LR. All 3 cams require binoculars. And even with binoculars is not good.:sad:

it's too bad they can't stick around. they have had a huge impact on vh. i thought they were finished after vv but luckily i was wrong. without them we would not have had  lexy/pete, lisa/grant, mira/henry, chloe/james, candy/dean, ana/eli, nyusha/ronny, misty/kyle, sara, zac, bree/drew, terry, etc. now it looks like lexy/pete will have the job of filling those big shoes! so far they are doing gr8!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

The whole place (C&J) unfortunately looks run down...

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Seen it all now, people are more worried about the gr8 party and their enjoyment than someone's health eh says it all really then again why am I so surprised lol

My previous comment was a tongue in cheek joke at the expense of the situation. No offense meant or levied at you or anyone in particular. Just reading the situation for what it was. Also I don't think anyone here is putting showmanship over the health of the performers in any way shape or form. I'm 99% sure that @Lexy&Petehave the situation well in hand and have taken steps to prevent any mishaps. Yes they had an amazing party and it should be acknowledged.

• Like 3