B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Las chicas B2 están abiertas y muestran mucho, creo. (Inc Mila)
Es peor en B4, hay grandes diferencias. Candy, Ana, Malina no mostrarán más de lo que hacen ahora. Adri y Marta están abiertos, pero en algunos casos se cubren. Elly y Loraine están llegando lentamente

Certainly, my question may be placed in a wrong place, since my intention to ask, was properly referred to B4, since I agree with you, that at least B2, the girls, offer us to see a little more meat, and its nakedness, is nomal among girls. (Bearing in mind that we are where we are, in a place for adults)

But yes, I also agree with your comment regarding B4, although it is a pity, that girls who do not seem to be comfortable with nudity, are winning the war to those who are not so disgusted with showing a little more than her body...
Although there are some situations a bit grotesque, like seeing Elly cover her breasts, when she is alone in the kitchen, and there is no one who can see her.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sí, hace calor aquí en el Norte también, y no llueve ... (Y no tenemos aire acondicionado ...)

Por cierto, ¿sabes algo sobre el trabajo en la fachada B2, deberían hacerse pronto?

I have not been there for a few days, because I leave Barcelona by the Ronda Litoral, but by the C-16 on my way home.
But I guess the scaffolding will be removed as much in a couple of weeks, giving it a lot of time.
The building is being painted, but it does not take so long to paint facades as a neighbor of the area told me.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I have not been there for a few days, because I leave Barcelona by the Ronda Litoral, but by the C-16 on my way home.
But I guess the scaffolding will be removed as much in a couple of weeks, giving it a lot of time.
The building is being painted, but it does not take so long to paint facades as a neighbor of the area told me.

thanks Vortios 😉 

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sí, hace calor aquí en el Norte también, y no llueve ... (Y no tenemos aire acondicionado ...)

If it were not for Air Conditioning, I think it would be fatal.
In Barcelona, if you do not live like them near the sea, you can receive the breeze at night, it is unbearable, because the humidity is quite high, and when the heat arrives, with more than 25 ° C in some cases, you can not fall asleep .

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If it were not for Air Conditioning, I think it would be fatal.
In Barcelona, if you do not live like them near the sea, you can receive the breeze at night, it is unbearable, because the humidity is quite high, and when the heat arrives, with more than 25 ° C in some cases, you can not fall asleep .

We will have some clouds next week. There has been sun every day since 18 June. And warmer than BCA 😉 

Noldus 2018-07-07 23-56-10-603.jpg

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

A lasted little. Like I said, it's very hot to be on top of each other.

Hot as Hell 😉 (And Hell is a railwaystation in Norway- not far from Ed2)

36660763_10160651205120008_3272976108475121664_n.jpg

36710764_10160651205085008_7943008037847957504_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tendremos algunas nubes la próxima semana. Ha habido sol todos los días desde el 18 de junio. Y más cálido que BCA 😉 

Noldus 2018-07-07 23-56-10-603.jpg

I understand, in addition, it is only supposition, but the houses there, are very well prepared for the cold, but the heat, I suppose it will be a problem ... although I already tell you, that right now, I was going there, without hesitation .
This week I was a couple of days in Madrid, and that was a pot.