B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

6 minutos atrás, Fagen disse:

Estranho com Maria, espero que ela está bem e não sentir-se triste ou qualquer coisa.

she's fine, she's going to give a masturbation to cheer up the galley soon!

2 minutes ago, Fogo said:

she's fine, she's going to give a masturbation to cheer up the galley soon!

She might start bating, like the other night, and get busted by Adri, who she'll then punish with a bit of bondage, like you do...and we'll end up with duelling dildos again...or she might just go to sleep...😏

Wow, this is like the heptathlon of RLC games tonight!...Now we have charades...Only 4 more games to go 😏...I wonder what they'll be?...The final, 7th event, is the 1 that really tires the girls out though, the bating...😉

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Good to see Mila and Malina talking by the pool, hopefully all will be fine after this.

Yes, I agree...I hate to see any of the girls to fall out with each other. It's bound to happen sometimes though, but I love to see them sort it out...That's why the Monica situation was soooooooooo sad, IMO...Sofie didn't want to!...😧

I have a hard work, once I was very sorry to go to bed, because I was wondering what I would have lost in the girls' night, now I go to bed quiet, because I'm sure nothing happens

• Like 2