Chris & Dana Part #1

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I actually think that Dana & Chris are so much in sync that they are better together, so i think it would be good if he showed up. 

No don't agree Dana enjoyed her morning with her other friend some weeks ago and i would have liked this to play out with just Dana and her. Can't see her friend getting into a threesome as she seems very shy so far but i could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No don't agree Dana enjoyed her morning with her other friend some weeks ago and i would have liked this to play out with just Dana and her. Can't see her friend getting into a threesome as she seems very shy so far but i could be wrong.

Thats the great thing about forums we can agree to disagree  and it doesn't cost us anything. As a matter of fact I've had a good time no matter what happens. I had a feeling that Dana &  Chris were speaking on the phone earlier a couple of times. But I could be wrong as well..🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Doubt on a threesome when she doesn't even remove a piece of clothes.. But would be interesting things gradually go to the point of a nice moment with the girls

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Doubt on a threesome when she doesn't even remove a piece of clothes.. But would be interesting things gradually go to the point of a nice moment with the girls

It may not happen tonight but sometimes it's about laying groundwork...