Chris & Dana Part #1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Only if because of Chris ... Because she and Dana get pretty well together

Yeah said earlier its a pity Chris came back as I think Dana and her would have made a great night they were getting very passionate at times.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah said earlier its a pity Chris came back as I think Dana and her would have made a great night they were getting very passionate at times.

But if you notice (and that the reason i said dana pretty know the "terms") Dana never tried to remove her clothes even during all that making out .. But clearly they enjoy themselves 

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't think they will invite her back in a hurry.

Per contrary,they were in top preview position an good time,their plan worked fine.Maybe in second "act" Ramona will finaly loose her...shirt hehe.Now pussie..that will be only later.Looks like someone..cof..stolen An tease plan of other site.Very usual tactic in otehr sites,But usualy VH it's the real deal,no bullshitt tease.Start..stop..start..stop..😂.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But if you notice (and that the reason i said dana pretty know the "terms") Dana never tried to remove her clothes even during all that making out .. But clearly they enjoy themselves 

But when Chris tried to get Ramona to lick Dana's pussy when they were doing a 69 Ramona refused.

4 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

But when Chris tried to get Ramona to lick Dana's pussy when they were doing a 69 Ramona refused.

If she had already did it alone with Dana.. and now refused.. I would saw there a problem.. But she never did it.. That's why i'm saying that the girls between them know exactly what can or can't do one to another... 

But still don't think that anything may have went bad there... For sure if Ramona feels more comfortable on the next visits and wants to do something more, she will have no problems with that

• Like 1