38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He does have a right to an opinion just as everyone else on the Forum regardless of whether he watches RLC or not.

No one is saying he doesn't have a right to his opinion. What he's saying is his opinion is bullshit.

• Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one is saying he doesn't have a right to his opinion. What he's saying is his opinion is bullshit.

Not all of his comments are like that. There have been some where he has been spot on.

I don't watch RLC all that much and I just go by what others Post most of the time whether there is any Truth or just Speculating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He does have a right to an opinion just as everyone else on the Forum regardless of whether he watches RLC or not.

that's true but when their opinions are not actually their opinion but just them trying to piss off people on here on purpose where do you draw the line on that 

• Like 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

that's true but when their opinions are not actually their opinion but just them trying to piss off people on here on purpose where do you draw the line on that 

If the comments get to out of line they are just deleted.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Not all of his comments are like that. There have been some where he has been spot on.

I don't watch RLC all that much and I just go by what others Post most of the time whether there is any Truth or just Speculating.

I guess that you would say that they were spot on if that person had posted what you agree with, otherwise if you did not agree--they would not be spot on in your opinion. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess that you would say that they were spot on if that person had posted what you agree with. 

There are some that agree with his Theory and others don't. He does Generate Conversation nonetheless.