Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

Il y a 11 heures, adamneve a dit :

yulia gives Ivan a good morning slow. BJ....damn she sucks good...

Blimey - I half expected these sexual Vampires to self-combust with the sunlight activity....then again, I also thought it's rare that both are in the apartment together during the daytime before she has to disappear at 9am...

Le 8/16/2018 à 5:17 AM, michaels4444 a dit :

But wow she has some strong and tight Vaginal muscles becasue she did very little movement accept using those muscles and she drained him...that was impressive. thatw as impressive to watch..

that seems to be the norm with these two...he cums within 60 seconds....toilet paper wipe down and then they go at it again 5mins later for a good 10-15mins

Yulia and Ivan had sex in guest room and this was more vocal that I have heard her. She seemed to been really horny.  She let him fuck her missionary then she got on top and took over and she did what she does best slowly use her V muscles to drain him. it is a sight to watc her move her hips so slowly.Yulia and also Anabel,  jasmin plus the newguest in Adeline - Markus place are a beautiful sight to watch when they are on top moving their hips, in my humble opinion