Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

She needs to find a guy with a bigger dick. But......she's probably  stupid like the rest of them (Leora).  Stuck in a rut lower than a cats ass.   We Yankee girls get out...... I had a few boy(friend)s who were very bad at sex....(5.5 minutes of what they thought was hot sex..then back to NFL Monday Night Football......or just wanted to sit around and do nothing except..... sand their skateboard........... like most of this dorks on RLC......so.... I just went out to my favorite bar got a little wasted and started asking if anyone had a big dick.....every guy said "I got a big one !"..... okay in that case .....I had to spend the whole night checking out just about every guy in the bar...... in the backseat of my car (2008 Honda Civic)...... Finally I came to the conclusion....I need to find another bar...... there ain't no big dicks in this one.  Really....... don't believe me???   Naw..... I just made that up.  These people are boring....I would rather play  PUBG on Twitch TV..... CK

• Like 1

On 8/15/2018 at 9:17 PM, michaels4444 said:

But wow she has some strong and tight Vaginal muscles because she did very little movement accept using those muscles and she drained him...that was impressive. thatw as impressive to watch..

You must of had a zoom lens or great eyes to see those muscles squeezing the low fat cream out of him.  I'm happy you able to get up close and personal and enjoyed yourself. CK

Just sent these 2 emails to support

Cam 11 in Yulia & Ivan apartment keeps going dark under night vision

same happened last night

Alexa, Amina apartment
To: support <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Sep 7, 2018 5:10 pm
This apartment has been under maintenence for a very long time, but it has been completely cleaned
Did someone forget to reactivate it??

Il y a 8 heures, tomtom98989898 a dit :

Anyone catch what he was crying about in the bedroom?

probably a range of issues, from erectile dysfunction whilst stoned, to premature ejaculation, stoner-sobering or that Yulia ate the last piece of pizza he wanted!

• Like 2