Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Muito boas probabilidades de que é um dos muitos casais e amigos a residentes casal antes tinha em casa, nos últimos dois dias da casa (até ficou fechado) um casal teve sexo e mais sexo (uma morena com uma cara) para que pudesse ser eles, Personaly espero que seja completamente novos moradores, mas poucas esperanças.

I also hope they are new!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fogo said:

I also hope they are new!

Sadly seems there is few chances of that,they not even bordered changed the decoration of the house an bit..but well hope we will be surprised with an great and new couple.That will make the old house feel an little "new".

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Infelizmente parece que há poucas chances de que, eles nem sequer fronteira mudou a decoração da casa uma bit..but bem espero que nós será surpreendido com uma grande e nova couple.That vai fazer a casa antiga sentir um pouco "novo".

that's right

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Daleys said:

There is a laptop on the table at Camera 2 they might be new as new couples tend to stay for a while before RLC puts the apartment live.

Could be,Gess we will find out soon.Sometings like the house looking the same etc makes me think that could be just old guests of the place.