B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They don't have 8 keys 😉 and I think Ana and Malina share one set.

So where is Anstasiia, as far as I know she didn't take anything with her when she left ? Little Miss Goody Two Shoes isn't quite so sweet now is she ? Talk about being fake, snobs, there is nothing worse in the world than girls who think thier shit smells like roses. (one of the K's is like this)

Don't be sorry Noldus, she has not been a very good participant, She was never in the spirit of the apartment. What about Malina is going to bail out as well ? Two new girls would be great for the environment, because we know that Adri's time is about up as well.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Don't be sorry Noldus, she has not been a very good participant, She was never in the spirit of the apartment. What about Malina is going to bail out as well ? Two new girls would be great for the environment, because we know that Adri's time is about up as well.

some times after Adri, but we don't know when... (I have earlier posted that Elley and Loraine wants to move in to the master bedroom)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

some times after Adri, but we don't know when... (I have earlier posted that Elley and Loraine wants to move in to the master bedroom)

Yes I read that, I was hoping that Malina "saving it for marriage" would go with Anastasiia. Elly and Loraine will need to step up their game, especially Elly or she will not last long either. Mila has taken Loraine under her wing to teach her the ropes.

Well someone needs to come and clean the pool, it is starting to get green algae from all the build-up in the cornors and in the deep end. It will get out of control soon, and they won't be able shock it back with an oxidizer. They will have to do a super shock and no one will be able to use the pool for a few days due to the high acid amounts in the pool.