B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

il y a 5 minutes, Frankster a dit :

On dirait que Megan a fait que Jasmin et Candy ont, et perdu quelques livres. Toujours belle, mais peut-être la crosse a perdu une partie de la rondeur parfaite

Like Candy a little less with Jasmin, Megan went through the dictatorship of thinness. shame because I prefer girls with more roundness.But I can also say the opposite with Karol, Sofie, Avy. But the reason for this contradiction is that I had not seen these girls other than thin. Fortunately, Megan still has her mischievous face. falsely naive. welcome to Megan and Miroslava enjoy your stay for you and us

Well Well it is a great thing to see that she hasn't lost her taste for the vino 😍Only one thing could have been better, and that is if the Ravishing Rebecca would have joined her. Ummmmmmmm Tasty that was for sure. 😉 Most talked about night ever on CC 104 pages of comments.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Must say that Megan girl looks nice, pretty face and great body :blush:

I am glad you are starting to understand, she has the most incredible eyes man. To answer your question Megan was one of the 5 girls in the all girls orgy night, and she was participating very well that night. 

• Like 1

i think they`re sorry for mila being exploited from other girls who come to both B2 and B4 to find your friend mila because i see you are happy now you get someone to talk to someone 

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am glad you starting to understand, she has the most incredible eyes man. To answer your question Megan was one of the 5 girls in the all girls orgy night, and she was participating very well that night. 

have to remind you Raider it was 6 girls: Anna, Lola, Stella, Belle, Megan and Rebecca 😉 

I know the only reason Megan is back is because it's her turn in the rotation but I think you guys are going to be disappointed in her this time.  I now there is quite a few of you on this forum that watched the orgy show in B2 and think she's all that and she is pretty from what I remember of her.  You have to remember that all the participants in that orgy were highly under the spell of the magic water and unless that same magic water has traveled to B4 with her, I think you will be disappointed.  At any rate, welcome back Megan, there has been a lot of guys wanting to see you return!