B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am glad you are starting to understand, she has the most incredible eyes man. To answer your question Megan was one of the 5 girls in the all girls orgy night, and she was participating very well that night. 

Yes I see that, almost as great eyes as Jasmin 🙂

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

have to remind you Raider it was 6 girls: Anna, Lola, Stella, Belle, Megan and Rebecca 😉 

Yes but Anna did not participate, remember she had her hands full with Beardo 😁Too Bad too I lost some of the heart felt passion that night, I have always had for Anna since day one. One of few real models that we have seen on RLC

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes but Anna did not participate, remember she had her hands full with Beardo 😁Too Bad too I lost some of the heart felt passion I have always had for Anna since day one.

Go back and check your files 😉 0204 She is kissing hard with Megan.... Also with Belle, and it was a threesome massage 😉 

for once could these girls stay the fuck off of their phones and tell their boy friends that they are WORKING!  Every fucking time they get to this house they get on that facetime and chat with their boy friends for hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Go back and check your files 😉 0204 She is kissing hard with Megan.... Also with Belle, and it was a threesome massage 😉 

Was that the same night ? You know they pulled a 3 nighter while Beardo was there and his magic water, plus that wicked ass sangria is what sent them into overdrive.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Was that the same night ? You know they pulled a 3 nighter while Beardo was there and his magic water, plus that wicked ass sangria is what sent them into overdrive.

yep, but it was Belle, not Megan (i just took a quick look now) 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus I don't have it all. I just have the two Bedroom scenes. I refused to record anything with Anna and Beardo. I was really busy that night just trying to keep up, and every time I turned around there was another page of comments to read. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep, but it was Belle, not Megan (i just took a quick look now) 

Didn't Rebecca attack Megan on the couch, and then they took it to the bedroom and tried to block the door so no one would come in on them, and Belle being Belle pushed the door open anyway, and then she was attacked by Rebecca as well ?