Amy and Jane

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

These Russians sure like their butch girls don't they? Very much like their athletes lol.

Not that i know a lot about that and don't want to offend anyone 😁 but i think it's a normal "thing" in one lesbian couple one be like the "male" of the relationship (and that may lead to athletics or no athletics bodies)

• Like 1

Both girls just had a shower and the more feminine one sure has a pair of tits on her but is a bit wary of the cams so far but hopefully that will change. The more butch one seems to be more at ease with the cams.

The cams ain't too bad but Jeka sure likes his bloody ariel views grrrrr.

Not much more to say so far i suppose.

If i had to bet on the names i would say Amy is the feminine one and Jane the other unless anyone else knows better? Still 50/50 really lol.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You don't have to watch it whilst others may want to, I think it's called choice 😋

Wow thank you so much for reminding that I don't have watch something I never had any intention on looking at in the first place. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Time zone is George. But I do not believe that they belong to George. If it's not George - then the expectations are low.

But soon there will be +2 strong apartments.:rolleyes: Ella&Isaac - is back soon. Roberta - very soon ~5 days.

It's tastes,almost never watched Ella and Isaac and Roberta..already seen her doing everything.

• Like 1