1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

So by that definition, you think guys are gay because of lack of a good woman?

I don't know. There many ways to read my words. All I am saying is such beautiful fine woman can use a good man's companionship, rather than the other lady that reminds me Carrie Black:

Carrie-Big-Boo-Black-Lea-DeLaria.png  

Maybe this is pure love, and logic is not applicable here. But I think such gorgeous girl can do better. 

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

I don't know. There many ways to read my words. All I am saying is such beautiful fine woman can use a good man's companionship, rather than the other lady that reminds me Carrie Black:

Maybe this is pure love, and logic is not applicable here. But I think such gorgeous girl can do better. 

Now....how the hell can I delet that image from my head!?😅.

It's 110% impossible this is an George!No way!Maybe Jeka..

Pretty much Jeka. Anyways I asked support who is who. Amy is the girl and Jane the butch 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty much Jeka. Anyways I asked support who is who. Amy is the girl and Jane the butch 

Yep its from jeka (or like is tradition now..could be sub-managed by someone and he is the "boss") for sure.. said it yesteday 😉 tks for the names

Yet again we seem to have an apartment where the girls seem to be able to completely disappear off our screens which is completetely unaccepatable.

Either be able to have them in view where ever they are in the apartment or don't bother to have an apartment.

I have clicked on every cam and can see NOTHING but can certainly hear voices this is not good enough.!!!!

I don't pay VH to watch fucking furniture.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yet again we seem to have an apartment where the girls seem to be able to completely disappear off our screens which is completetely unaccepatable.

Either be able to have them in view where ever they are in the apartment or don't bother to have an apartment.

I have clicked on every cam and can see NOTHING but can certainly hear voices this is not good enough.!!!!

Seems another appartement with quite nothing at all so far... 

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You don’t pay to see anything but a view through a cam. Noting more, nothing less. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zoifan said:

Who the fuck is Carrie Black or is this just America's pleasure lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You don’t pay to see anything but a view through a cam. Noting more, nothing less. 

Really, well that's novel??? So no reason to complain whether it's free or not then lol 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems another appartement with quite nothing at all so far... 

Like many others then eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Like many others then eh?

Emma, Stacy & Bidgette, Mila & Noah, Patrik & Clair. All places without a "soul" really. 

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That makes sense,even the worsts George places looked more promising than this place,wonder when the cam thing will start..god have mercy.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

That less sense,even teh worsts George places looked more promising than this place,wonder when the cam thing will start..god have mercy.

When that's a George place Quatar will win next world cup 😂