Amy and Jane

Just now, ze81 said:

And also Miami place,Ben&whitney(aka the blowjob place),Cleo& Axel,Julia&Raul..dammm😂.

Miami place. Not sure what to say as the they maybe already struggled with the situation of Gias grandma there, Cleo & Axel I agree. They were much better in their first place. Julia & Raul? I only watch Kiki & Mike 😁

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Really, well that's novel??? So no reason to complain whether it's free or not then lol 

If you think I my complaints over the free cams were because I wanted a free view, then you utterly and completely missed the point I was making. At least I had an ear to speak to. I explain everything in the sub-topic.

The point here is that they are under no obligation to do anything. They can hide, not be home, wrap themselves in blankets, wear bras, and play boring card games all they want to and your only recourse is to not watch it and not pay for it. Complaining about it in a forum that is essentially ignored by the site owner as a means to motivate some action is pointless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah what I mean is something special. People showing personality, have a hobby, meet friends. 

Basicaly what you are saying it's...we need more great resident like Gary,102% agree with you pal.