Amy and Jane

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are a quite a few of them. I don’t care how many of them there are. When there were gay apts, I just didn’t watch them, but I didn’t complain about their existence either. 

Who's complaining ?

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Fucked or not fucked, fucked well or not fucked well, that's the question. It is always the question. At least for those of us here. At least for those who do not want to cheat or cheat.

Huh? I’m blonde, please help me out. 

Just now, ze81 said:

Rate this place..0,7 outa 10,5.Qn place that would be nice...an bi girl  living alone but receiving lots of crazy girlfriends.Would be a lot less boring than just an couple like this two.

Similar comments could be said about a lot of apts here and yet they are still here. One can only conclude that they are making enough money to justify staying. CC members are a drop in a bucket and in terms of worth to the tenants. 

I don’t understand the reason for posting comments just to say that an apt is boring. What would a flurry of agreeing comments from other cc members gain? No apt has ever been deleted because cc members complained of it being boring. Not even the do nothing’s. VH refuted that as the reason. 

• Like 1