Amy and Jane

Just now, Amy3 said:

Similar comments could be said about a lot of apts here and yet they are still here. One can only conclude that they are making enough money to justify staying. CC members are a drop in a bucket and in terms of worth to the tenants. 

I don’t understand the reason for posting comments just to say that an apt is boring. What would a flurry of agreeing comments from other cc members gain? No apt has ever been deleted because cc members complained of it being boring. Not even the do nothing’s. VH refuted that as the reason. 

Hi sweet,"no apartment has ever deleted because cc members complained of it being boring",VH can say what they want..but at least th nothings were vanished because so much unanimous bad rep by community,or at least it helped."I don't understand the reason to posting coments just to say that an apartment Its boring",well others could not understand the reason to post coments of continuos compliments etc,people post to coment what they are seing at the time..if it's boring then naturally the coment will be that,if it's an great moment then the coments will be good,Basicaly the forum it's doing great,because people post what they feel like and most with honesty.Regard the money they are making or not..they could be making thousands a month and still some people find te pace crap or boring.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Natural! I promise!!i I posted a pic of myself here before. Others can attest. 👱🏻‍♀️

I can not imagine this forum without Amy, her opinions are almost always smart and interesting, I do not think it's fair. Peace and love guys

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡Y en el jodido agujero me vuelves a arrojar! ¡Muchas gracias! ¡Allí vas Golfer, vuelves a ganar! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

If it does not matter, do not give it to them. Do you think anyone appreciates your comments? Think of those who do it and do not let anyone put you in any hole, surely there is none big enough for such a great girl. Always up!!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

No. You both can't stop. Not any of you are better😇

Honestly that’s not fair and you know it. I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t post anything towards him until he accused me of hijacking the thread again. It’s not for him to decide when things go too off topic. Foamy made this very clear the last time.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Honestly that’s not fair and you know it. I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t post anything towards him until he accused me of hijacking the thread again. It’s not for him to decide when things go too off topic. Foamy made this very clear the last time.

I don't care who did what and who started it. Just tired of that shit 👎

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

If it does not matter, do not give it to them. Do you think anyone appreciates your comments? Think of those who do it and do not let anyone put you in any hole, surely there is none big enough for such a great girl. Always up!!!!!

I’m not going to sit here and do nothing while another member is accusing me of ruining the forums. I’m fighting back against this bully!