B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

Still let’s see what the new recruits contribute and hope for Megan to perform as of old 🤞🤪 do not think we should expect too much when she went to wc getting to shave pussy but let's hope

38 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I find myself watching the Barcelona couples apartments much more lately, first I have always been a JAAAAASSSSMMMIIIIIIIIINNN fan, but I also find myself watching, K,K&K, Maya, Leora and Kira and Nina and the other couples apartments. Less and less am I spending time on these fake timed show apartments of GOV.

They are not at all real anymore, and everything is scheduled to get the most clicks, at the peak times around the world by their viewership. I can tell you from my perspective as a long time voyeur that this is I believe the reason that RLC has lost half it's membership in the last 6 months, no one wants to spend an hour or longer watching these girls build up the hype, then when it comes time to have actual finish or conclusion to the storyline, 90% or greater of time the participants look at each other and say, OK time is up, show is over.

It is like reading a very good novel, that has left out the last two chapters, no one would recommend that novel, and that in essence is what is happening to RLC, nobody is recommending RLC to the online voyeur's anymore. 

Make no mistake about it, GOV is the driver that brings in the traffic to RLC, and were able to maintain it for a longtime, because they always had the last two chapters of the novel. It was good reading. It is about time they hit the refresh button.

Ok Rant Over

As we have said many times before, they play to the script which has become easy foreseen with most of them adopting the Kami/Kristy stroking play which they introduced when they were at b-1. With b-4 being such a big sprawling apartment, there are too many hiding places so for me b-2 is the place to be especially since they installed the overhead cam in the big room

11 minutes ago, dagobert said:

Still let’s see what the new recruits contribute and hope for Megan to perform as of old 🤞🤪 do not think we should expect too much when she went to wc getting to shave pussy but let's hope

Early days yet and she took a little while to warm up last time but still 🤞

2 hours ago, dagobert said:

I don't expect much from Megan.  Lola is not there to hold her hand and guide her along.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I think it's the new Policy :  "Do not show too much in the free areas ! "     IT was Nora who issued that order when she was the top hen in B1.  That way they will get more subscribers who want to see what the girls look like naked.

It also overloads the servers