VHTV Needs To ...........

Good post Amy.This is the eternal quest..as an user of two big cam sites i can see what it's good in VH and what's I seen bad(always from my personal view an single taste),would like an good balance of real life type house with more straight sex,orgies thing ones,and as long as those real life type are minimal active they should have some time online.Kinda tired of people complaining that VH isn't real life but just shows etc..because the others sites are just the same(but better disguised in some cases).Would like more houses like Foxy&kira were in first times..crazy people,with lots of friends,parties but normal people.Want VH continues to be honest(as possible) with their clients and continue to show an good deed of respect for them,and that houses with residents that pretend to have life in the houses but do most of the nice things(like sex etc)outside in other houses don't ever apear in VHTV.Well..VHTV isn't all that bad if comparation with other sites.

• Like 2

Regard Tenants..wish VH started to have more new residents an less friends of mr managers,or open houses with residents that we already seen to death as guests.Cams..they are ok,not better neither worst than in the others cam sites.More ebony,asians etc residents.When houses opened in other countries that te residents are from the country and have the tipical look of it(All th contrary of Miami...)Give less power and freedom to Managers...VH to take more control of the houses opened and mantain an quality.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard Tenants..wish VH started to have more new residents an less friends of mr managers,or open houses with residents that we already seen to death as guests.Cams..they are ok,not better neither worst than in the others cam sites.More ebony,asians etc residents.When houses opened in other countries that te residents are from the country and have the tipical look of it(All th contrary of Miami...)Give less power and freedom to Managers...VH to take more control of the houses opened and mantain an quality.

Quality is sadly lacking on VH, too many poor set ups for cams and/or lights, poor choice of tenants, lack of control by VH so managers can do what they want and VH just says "Not our problem, the manager is in control of tenants behaviour"  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Quality is sadly lacking on VH, too many poor set ups for cams and/or lights, poor choice of tenants, lack of control by VH so managers can do what they want and VH just says "Not our problem, the manager is in control of tenants behaviour"  

Yes it still far from ideal,but with exception of stream quality(that is horrible in VH)they aren't doing worst than the others sites,I still have the feeling that they respect clients and that want to give us good valor for the money,this is one of the points that makes me respect them most,i watch two cams sites and only gives me this feeling.Agree 100% regard the madness of the managers..no doubt if the site controlled things more we would have better quality places.

• Like 1

Regard Managers Personaly would like more ones like George,that don't have many houses(doesn't seem to be trying to open houses after houses after houses without caring quality),usualy his houses are active in righ doses and also(with few exceptions)are houses with new residents.Tired of Managers that open houses and more houses to put their friends in...

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard Managers Personaly would like more ones like George,that don't have many houses(doesn't seem to be trying to open houses after houses after houses without caring quality),usualy his houses are active in righ doses and also(with few exceptions)are houses with new residents.Tired of Managers that open houses and more houses to put their friends in...

Has George even got 1 house that is successful now?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Golfer! I hope so too! ❤️ Peace my friend! There’s too few of us for here to be a division. Let’s try to have some fun and smile for a change. Let’s leave the past behind us and more forward anew. 

This post should be a good reference or  marker in case things get to off topic about the business side of VHTV. Which too me is a fascinating topic. 

sounds good to me.

• Like 2