VHTV Needs To ...........

About the manager living with more houses.. assume maybe it's a minor thing.. but it's like to maintain all tenants at the same level, at same hierarchy and not mix manager and tenants

Managers fucking employees... Well that fuck on their employee will give them money directly 😁and depending on the % maybe more money then to tenant... like the previous thing it's a question of not mixing different levels of the "tree" and don't create dubious situations on boss/employee situation

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

About the manager living with more houses.. assume maybe it's a minor thing.. but it's like to maintain all tenants at the same level, at same hierarchy and not mix manager and tenants

Managers fucking employees... Well that fuck on their employee will give them money directly 😁and depending on the % maybe more money then to tenant... like the previous thing it's a question of not mixing different levels of the "tree" and don't create dubious situations on boss/employee situation

Depends on how good they fuck 😂 But yes I see your point. But I still think making it forbidden would have a greater impact that the problem with allowing it...

For VHTV it doesn't mean that every person is going to like or love their creativity, and they know this. I which they would create something without the drama. If there's one thing I learned by working on a few of my Websites, it's that almost any Cam Design idea, no matter how appallingly bad, can be made usable in the right circumstances, with enough effort. The true ENTREPRENEUR is a risk taker, not an excuse maker. (Nothing has ever been done with the quality of the CAMS) That's why I have a deep-seated aversion to your website. I'm not satisfied with what has already been done, make something better. That is the most significant responsibility and the real freedom of creativity. Do you stop reading a book because you don't want to watch the characters you like turn out to be unlikable, or the ones with which you identify denied the happy ending you believe they deserve? Meaning, the tenants ...19.gif.f7f3fc905dc9d3d81b1de8c472b166c9.gif

{ forgive me Amy and the all ,for the poem and for go out off topic }:heart:

ooopel need to..

She needs a hug.from you, no else one ..!
Need a kiss before you gone .. !!
Need to say your heart what it means .. !!
Before your last trip without  her seen .. !!
she will regret a thousand times .. !!
And that those moments never will  returns .. !! 
Signature: ooopel.
.:heart::heart:

• Like 1

❤️Shakespeare..  i love you❤️
  you said once it will be..!!
  A dream of a summer night..!!
  i Saw that dream ..!!

in somewhere,
  you Become real..!!
  My eyes want to fall asleep..!!
   the rain came down..!!no, it's eyes in weep ..!! 
  In a summer night in that  dream..!!
  i saw the butterflies when,they are singing..!!
   i saw the birds, when they  are speaking ..!!
 the clouds oh dear, were carrying  me..!!
 who's sent that angel?! just for me..!! 
   just Hold my heart,
make sure if it's, it's with me..!!

in a summer night ,in that dream,
 I have, i had a seeing you..!!
  you my angel, no another it's, it's just you..!!
  oh, Shakespeare,
in somehow that a became real ..!!
i seen you ,i saw you in these a dream ..!!
Signature:ooopel {
❤️ to you ❤️ }

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And all should be visible on a normal resolution display.l without having to scroll down. 

Was easier when they  always had the female first but now all mixed up anyway. But yes a smaller res would be better so all could be shown without forever scrolling.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VH needs to hire a passable transgirl who lives in an apt connected to a adult store with a gloryhole. I’d subscribe to see that. 

oh you are too naughty dear!!  you mean VHTV need to hire me :blush: , i learned how to use jack hammer lately, but i'm not a lisbo ,we don't need jack hammer when we want to do so ..!!::)

• Like 1

I'd like to see the return of one or 2 gay apartments.. or a more active bi-guy one (it has been ages since Otto or Henry did anything and tbh girls dildo-ing giuys does not do a lot for me)....or failing that a 2 male/1 totally hetero female apartment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hehe! Love it! Yes, this I want to see. Like a lot! 🧐♥️💋

a lot of offers like ?? i 'm ready to do that ,, are you ready ?!!i mean dance with jack, or A. m . y , i love dance with you at any situation,near - on top- on bottom!!and near to the chest if you thirsty to the milk,  that's for you just and to one time!! ..♥️🍂

• Like 1