Kira

Guest Just In

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Do not forget this apartment. Star substitute - in a hot action now.

Where is that star substitute?Only see an couple normal looking girl guests,the dude and Serena.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

With foxy gone serena would be a gr8 addition here.

So basicaly the place would be over(or What  was till now,or till some point),I like Serena(and think she deserves an place for her)but without Kira and the blonde girlfriend,would be great an Serena house in the style of old Milty old place.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

So basicaly the place would be over(or What  was till now,or till some point),I like Serena(and think she deserves an place for her)but without Kira and the blonde girlfriend,would be great an Serena house in the style of old Milty old place.

that would be ideal. but she knows everyone here & i'd rather see her in a situation like this for a short time than to lose her forever. if she were to stay with vh other plans could be made. meanwhile the photographer & the other girls are doing a gr8 job right now. they did more today than foxy & nastya had done in the last couple of months. hopefully they'll keep at least visiting.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

that would be ideal. but she knows everyone here & i'd rather see her in a situation like this for a short time than to lose her forever. if she were to stay with vh other plans could be made. meanwhile the photographer & the other girls are doing a gr8 job right now. they did more today than foxy & nastya had done in the last couple of months. hopefully they'll keep at least visiting.

George is smart and unless Serena really doesn't want to be again in an house then probraby in future he will open an place for her,she probarby one of the top stars in VHTV.The photography and his girls doesn't say nothing to me,didn't find them attractive,yes they have lot of sex but sometimes that's not all that matter,but if they just are visits from time to time then totaly fine,for that they can be nice.