Kira

Guest Just In

11 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I'm not talking about her..but all the other ones. I'm sorry, and not to speak badly about tenants, but the guy is fat, ugly and older...lol

Well there are many stories about how some photographers around the world "work" 😁😁

11 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

True, but this guy has nothing going for him

Not saying that is the situation here .. but on that world.. must of the times the fake promises for a model success career and doors opening all around the places for magazines and fashion red carpet must of the times can blind 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not saying that is the situation here .. but on that world.. must of the times the fake promises for a model success career and doors opening all around the places for magazines and fashion red carpet must of the times can blind 

Could be

8 hours ago, britmatt1 said:

Not sure what the hell that means according to what I've been saying.

Without him we would see less guests. If you look at the first clip of him and Joyce they shake on some sort of deal so Sparkles is probably correct.

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Joyce and Herman & Red should get a place together 

That could work although I think Joyce may have boy friend. A great idea however, especially as I don't think Herman has much in common with the other female tenants there.

• Like 1