Kira

Guest Just In

On 11/23/2018 at 8:22 PM, Bonaly said:

I sent a ticket to vhtv asking if foxy was returning  and they said that she did not want to return but remain a visiting guest.as to the accuracy of their(vhtv's)reply I suppose we will just have to wait and see.i for one know what I want to happen.bring back foxy.

Could be a way of ensuring the apartments survival if she did and I am sure this thought would have occurred to george.

On 11/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, golfer06 said:

foxy is a lovely girl but virtually nothing has happened since her visit started. hardly a recipe for success!

I feel foxy had the chance to be one of th main stars of VH but then Nastya appeared and foxy entered boredom mode,If back then she had continued to be Wild,doing things with diferent girls and continued online then she could had been big.Nowdays not much can be done or sayed about her.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I feel foxy had the chance to be one of th main stars of VH but then Nastya appeared and foxy entered boredom mode,If back then she had continued to be Wild,doing things with diferent girls and continued online then she could had been big.Nowdays not much can be done or sayed about her.

yep. even nastya was better without her. lately it has been strictly a lesbian apt.

• Upvote 1