Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, groomy said:

Opening soon:heart:.

I hope for a powerful start.:rolleyes:

3 promising apartments - Lexy&Pete&Lisa&Grant in new luxury apartment, Roberta, Ella&Isaac. We lose only Mira and Henry all August (happy vacation:angel:).

When E&I really return in the crappy Emma place it won't be good. This place is much to small for good parties and the cam placements are shit.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think so unfortunately

I think it's about Realm. Emma used Realm - Ella and Isaac. Ella's photo is clearly not Emma's house.:rolleyes: Secondly, they know how this works. They were both in the top on earnings, and in outsiders. They will not return - to be outsiders again.

And they have a lot projects (business) - they know how to make money without VH. Therefore - I assume powerful start.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think so unfortunately

Guess it will be the realm itself.. emma left and the realm is available.. but well.. you are always better informed then us.. 

Just don't believe that an orgy sex for money couple like they will do the same mistake twice

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess it will be the realm itself.. emma left and the realm is available.. but well.. you are always better informed then us.. 

Just don't believe that an orgy sex for money couple like they will do the same mistake twice

Nope don't know more here sorry. Just interpreted the tweet 😉

55 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think new nice apt.

Well ... we know the business they work.. so that photos could have been for another job or advertisment.. If i remember well they had put, between last move, photos of an apartment that wasn't the same to where they move. But still don't believe that with the pro level they have they will move to that "chicken coop" house

The only thing i want in this house is to see lara and aida at least once ...