B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Got to admit that the lack of response is frustrating, as is the freezing, slow loading, non loading, jerking of the cams and not being able to use all the tools we paid for

example-4 screens at one time. 

Absolutely ridiculous how they treat the members of their site.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Absolutely ridiculous how they treat the members of their site.

I think a lot of people have written to them, maybe they got tired of answering all these emails and went to focuse on fixing the streams. Is it still lagging for you? Here it is good at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think a lot of people have written to them, maybe they got tired of answering all these emails and went to focuse on fixing the streams. Is it still lagging for you? Here it is good at the moment.

3 windows open, three windows froze like a rock, have to reload the page and get about 5 seconds of stream and froze again, I never have issues either, It is definitely on their end. I guess the only recourse id to watch the thumbnails like the freebies except I have paid close to 3000 dollars since the site was created. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

A one man train wreck-the same guy answers the emails that tries to fix the problem---not good at doing either job very well at the moment. 😫

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

A one man train wreck-the same guy answers the emails that tries to fix the problem---not good at doing either job very well at the moment. 😫

Probably the same guy that is responsible for the names of departing and arriving tenants...😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Poor Elly, still crying after the long phone call

Strange she cried before the dinner / party, then things seemed fine, then later she was on the balcony for a long time then sad again.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Strange she cried before the dinner / party, then things seemed fine, then later she was on the balcony for a long time then sad again.

Her and Loraine needs to go home.  I hate to say they haven't done anything for the site.  cams still screw up here also.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1