Mike & Kiki, Anna

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Anna's really having a good cleaning spree, she's really more involved here than at the previous place. Perhaps she feels it is more her place now rather than just a lodger as she was before and shut away most of the time.

anna1.jpg  0   219.49 kB

anna2.jpg  0   221.63 kB

Thanks I really appreciate this pics showing normal life. 👍

• Like 1

the living room is now cleared of all computers, cameras, wires, screens, etc. are they gone? also they have not appeared on chaterbate for a bit. maybe they're setting up shop elsewhere. frankly. no big loss.

1 hour ago, billycox said:

the living room is now cleared of all computers, cameras, wires, screens, etc. are they gone? also they have not appeared on chaterbate for a bit. maybe they're setting up shop elsewhere. frankly. no big loss.

Let's hope Julya & Raul stay away now and let the participants find their own way. There names are no longer there so they should stay out now.

4 hours ago, billycox said:

They have now their own account to do the job

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope Julya & Raul stay away now and let the participants find their own way. There names are no longer there so they should stay out now.

They are back now (don't know if they was here 3H ago) and preparing the "studio"... I believe that now they will be only "managers" in outside and "directors/actors" in inside

4 minutes ago, Red Girl said:

I hate that monkey ass Raul . He acts like a pimp . And now he showed up , set up things to do the chaturbate show and he blocked a VHTV camera . . 😡🤬

Made a ticket for deliberately blocking two cams.

• Upvote 1