Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Fine with that.i like moderately of Ruby but don't like all the dudes(or kids)in the place.

Did not watch them for long to already say I don't like them. And I don't say I don't like them only because they are dudes... 

Zak's friend is blond guy. He works in fitness center, a coach (possibly out of date +/- several months). I'm sure he has many acquaintances - with good bodies and active life. Ruby - unfortunately in another category, category Em. Honestly - I would have more believed that this is Lisa's managerial debut. 

169007.jpg

And yes - the first thing they did in the apartment = began sets of push-ups.🤗

• Like 2

Just now, groomy said:

Zak's friend is blond guy. He works in fitness center, a coach (possibly out of date +/- several months). I'm sure he has many acquaintances - with good bodies and active life. Ruby - unfortunately in another category, category Em. Honestly - I would have more believed that this is Lisa's managerial debut. 

169007.jpg

And yes - the first thing they did in the apartment = began sets of push-ups.🤗

Lisa and manager? You really think that?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not watch them for long to already say I don't like them. And I don't say I don't like them only because they are dudes... 

Whatever you feel,if the place it's good(not the same games)then i will have no problem admitting i was wrong.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa and manager? You really think that?

No. I meant - if I did not know who-Ruby manager. I would only think - Lisa. It's just that Ruby is type girls that Lisa always invited. Zack - I would expect to see or Misty-type, even in image, manners or fitness-type/friends on hockey.

• Like 1

On positive side,the cams seem well placed,not bird views or very far views,still to see the quality of night vision but at least we can see them in livingroom well and also all the things in kitchen zone,bed etc.