Juliet & Pablo

222/5000

Blondie (# 4 Misty guy) is a great friend of Zack (# 29 Misty guy) and his accomplice in the good and bad moves (see in the Archives of Misty, Anastasia, Nyusha ....)
Will Zack let go of his accomplice, I do not think so.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no covering cams ever period. blondie should not have let that happen. now his friend zac gets a bad rep & loses $. they could request to go offline for maintenance. i don't know why this stuff isn't made clear to everyone. also we have seen other guests signing contracts to allow themselves to be broadcast & a lot of them didn't have sex or take off their clothes. so this girl didn't know anything about cams until after she fucked blondie in rd 1? she already saw the cams & let him fuck her anyway. what was the point of covering them afterward? pretty stupid. this apt was getting a really good rep. now they'll have to start again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no covering cams ever period. blondie should not have let that happen. now his friend zac gets a bad rep & loses $. they could request to go offline for maintenance. i don't know why this stuff isn't made clear to everyone. also we have seen other guests signing contracts to allow themselves to be broadcast & a lot of them didn't have sex or take off their clothes. so this girl didn't know anything about cams until after she fucked blondie in rd 1? she already saw the cams & let him fuck her anyway. what was the point of covering them afterward? pretty stupid. this apt was getting a really good rep. now they'll have to start again.

From what i seen blonde dude was totaly fine with her covering the cams..so both should not return.Same regard the fat dude guest that covered bedroom cam.

1 hour ago, nick sjom said:

222/5000

Blondie (# 4 Misty guy) is a great friend of Zack (# 29 Misty guy) and his accomplice in the good and bad moves (see in the Archives of Misty, Anastasia, Nyusha ....)
Will Zack let go of his accomplice, I do not think so.

Depends what rep Zack wants for the house,sinse last night events house passed from an good rep to an bad one.An good start it's to not have the persons that blocked,covered the cams back,lets wait and see.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Same regard the fat dude guest that covered bedroom cam.

If you are referring to the image on the previous page then that guy was at Mira & Henry's house.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when was that?

01:36 morning in bathroom,blonde dude and girl in shower,she gets up grabs an towel or something and covers the cam,he doesn't move to take over the towel nothing,just talks and that's it.ps..also hapened in bedroom but don't have the hours.

Just now, ze81 said:

Fuck what a mess lol.tought all pics were from th last night event.

I just noticed the decor was different. 😁

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

01:36 morning in bathroom,blonde dude and girl in shower,she gets up grabs an towel or something and covers the cam,he doesn't move to take over the towel nothing,just talks and that's it.ps..also hapened in bedroom but don't have the hours.

i saw all that. i meant the fat dude. did you mean with veronica?

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i saw all that. i meant the fat dude. did you mean with veronica?

The fat dude was of another place(Mira place)but i seen the pic and tought was also in last night event😅,sorry.