So is Zac going to be the only guy here having sex? And is he only going to fuck these two girls?

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Will Zack be the only person who has sex here? Is he just having sex with these two girls?

: heart:

Time to wake up.

2380.jpg

2382.jpg

2383.jpg

2384.jpg

2385.jpg

But there are too many unnecessary people now. Therefore, the current session is so-so.

2386.jpg

• Like 5

One of the two girls in the living room at 23.51.00 was at the party here a few weeks back.

Looks like a party starting.

Girls are yawning. maybe the 'party' is just a space filler while Zac gets his beauty sleep?

9 hours ago, squish said:

Girls are yawning. maybe the 'party' is just a space filler while Zac gets his beauty sleep?

Yes. New participants for sure (in Misty's apt) - will be similar. Since they did not do anything interesting in 3-4 visits to this apartment.

In fact. Ruby - I do not know how she keeps subscribers interest. Probably on the background mystery-unclear atmosphere-drama. Like Em before. Now Em is happy with the new guy - and judging by her topic, interest is low.

This apartment. Completely successful party - only Jul29. +/- good - party with red-haired girl. They did not do anything, but they were quite active. Parties as now - when there is no any action at all (playing in PS4, drinking, smoking/talking at the window) will not be interesting to subscribers, even with new people. After spending 2-3-4 parties. Further only watch in time line. Next - label of "Boring empty parties" and choice other apartments.

New participants (Misty apt). For all visits to this apartment - they did not show anything interesting. In addition to playing table tennis. Perhaps they will be interesting in their apartment. I dont know. But for now - I predict as another house with boring parties and participants.

From all I've seen. Zack - can actually be a top-end participant. With Selma&other girls and even some this friends/Blondie guy. But as a manager - his dick strength is not enough for 2 apartments.:confused: And I do not see yet - how these participants will attract the subscribers attention, without Zack&Selma&other girls.

• Like 1

Bad news for anyone that wants to see some fun,hot things...original Pablo it's in..that's mean just videogames and zero more.Zack why not join him with Ruby😴.

23 hours ago, squish said:

One of the two girls in the living room at 23.51.00 was at the party here a few weeks back.

She gets her reward at 03:57 cam 4.

wtf happened here? does anyone still live here?

Capture_2018_08_14_18_24_57_89.png

Capture_2018_08_14_18_26_20_188.png

Capture_2018_08_14_18_26_25_323.png

Capture_2018_08_14_18_26_32_173.png

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Lol,Groomy said recently that he thinks Zack could be an top manager but honestly he it's so so far from George and others,this house only works with one or other threesome and specialy with Zack in the place(that means weak residents..who it's Pablo..)and the other place of him it's even more death,not an top manager at all,but he can improve of course.

looks like they don't need this room anymore!😢

Capture_2018_08_14_19_34_43_729.png

Currently a complete stranger has been left alone in the place. At best disorganised.

It is a shambles organisation wise but I have to admit that there are sometimes pleasant surprises.