Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

no covering cams ever period.

Absolutely! AGREE with you 100%

It's so fu*king bollocks that it should result in automatic ban!

Now... the question is... what can we do about it?  Sending endless of tickets wont make much difference I suspect as we've seen cams covered in other apartments, and they (either tenants or apartments or both) are still here.

What do the community think? As in current VHTV members who are active here on CC?  Would it send a strong message to all the managers, that if tenants (and their friends!) cover any cams, said apartment is placed on a CC ignore list (with no views) and get zero comments here on the CC boards. 

Everyone saying in one clear voice... if you cover the cams, we will ignore you! Making it likely tenants/apartment loose their spot in the project, so not worth doing.

44 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Absolutely! AGREE with you 100%

It's so fu*king bollocks that it should result in automatic ban!

Now... the question is... what can we do about it?  Sending endless of tickets wont make much difference I suspect as we've seen cams covered in other apartments, and they (either tenants or apartments or both) are still here.

What do the community think? As in current VHTV members who are active here on CC?  Would it send a strong message to all the managers, that if tenants (and their friends!) cover any cams, said apartment is placed on a CC ignore list (with no views) and get zero comments here on the CC boards. 

Everyone saying in one clear voice... if you cover the cams, we will ignore you! Making it likely tenants/apartment loose their spot in the project, so not worth doing.

i gona trust the manager and that he will give an strong response and put blonde dude and the girl out for good,if he does it then place will regain some rep and respect of viewers.Worst that it could happen it's soon blonde dude apears(today or next days)and just sit there playing games and pretending nothing hapened.Lets give the benefit of doubt to Zack.

a fine of something like their best earning week would show zac & others that the camcover people must stay out. all guests must be told before entering with no exceptions! nobody is forcing them to enter. blondie should have told that girl to never touch the cams. even if they lost no views or weren't fined or put offline the cams are expensive & if they get damaged who will pay to fix them! again, no touching or moving cams without the express permission of vh!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

a fine of something like their best earning week would show zac & others that the camcover people must stay out. all guests must be told before entering with no exceptions! nobody is forcing them to enter. blondie should have told that girl to never touch the cams. even if they lost no views or weren't fined or put offline the cams are expensive & if they get damaged who will pay to fix them! again, no touching or moving cams without the express permission of vh!

We had exemples of guests that covered cams or gived viewrs th middle finger and lots of them never apeared again in the houses,and think that's the far thing to do.Only thing blonde dude had to do was to grabe and take out the towel that was blocking both bathroom and bedroom cams and he didn't do shitt.So basicaly he act as bad as that girl..both should stay out from cams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We had exemples of guests that covered cams or gived viewrs th middle finger and lots of them never apeared again in the houses,and think that's the far thing to do.Only thing blonde dude had to do was to grabe and take out the towel that was blocking both bathroom and bedroom cams and he didn't do shitt.So basicaly he act as bad as that girl..both should stay out from cams.

i'd be willing to give them another chance. a huge orgy with everyone that has been ther during the last couple of days would help ease the anger!

giphy (11).gif

giphy (14).gif

giphy (13).gif

giphy (12).gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Both were guests so the manager should be fined and instructed not to invite them again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

They weren't tenants.

O.K, then it's ok for them to cover cams then? ???   To me when you walk in to a apartment that is viewed by people that are paying money to watch NO ONE can cover cams not even visitors !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jjs said:

O.K, then it's ok for them to cover cams then? ???   To me when you walk in to a apartment that is viewed by people that are paying money to watch NO ONE can cover cams not even visitors !

Didn't say I was ok with them covering the cams. Just pointing out the fact that they weren't tenants.

6 minutes ago, jjs said:

This is not what VHTV has said is the rule. Would be nice if they would state what the No No's are as they evolve so that people can then know whether or not something is worthy of complaining about. They won't do it though, because as you can see this is a huge boon to their business. People complaining means people are interested, thus, people are more likely to stay a subscriber.  The mental acrobat act works like this. If I am willing to devote my time and energy into complaining, then I must value that which I'm complaining about and the hook is set! Trust me, VHTV and the manager is giggling with joy over all of this. I'm just surprised that they don't fuck with us even more then they already do. 

• Like 2