Ethel

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Ah yeah i had read their apartment would disappear whilst they were away, don't know why others haven't when they have been away.?

The apartment didn't disappear.. it's the same one.. The only difference (and don't know why) is that they change the name when they never did it before (lets see now with mira&henry vacations)

They (vh) don't seem to have a defined "rule" when a apartment is removed from list or not.. misty was announced some time ago that she will be out 2-3 days, and the empty house was still there online 

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just seen that after I had made my post.

They never change Mira & Henry name when Vera babysits it so why change it from Stella & Stephan unless they ain't coming back?

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll just leave Stella & Stephans name in place and just Ethel in.  Then when Ethel is done her mission then only the one name needs to be removed.

Good idea but they have certainly had their orders, straight in and have sex lol must please the customers lol

• Upvote 1

Actually not the first time they change a place name. Back in the days in the very first Chloe James place when they were away for a week they changed it to Lisa. It was her first official appearance on VHTV by the way. They changed it back when Chloe & James returned. I assume it's a tenants decision.