good morning everybody! Stas has a problem at work, he has to spend a lot of time in cares. as a result, our activity decreased. cumulative fatigue, stress, apathy, etc. we are a young family and therefore it is difficult for us to pass all life tests with ease. we just learn how to live.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, Clara a dit :

good morning everybody! Stas has a problem at work, he has to spend a lot of time in cares. as a result, our activity decreased. cumulative fatigue, stress, apathy, etc. we are a young family and therefore it is difficult for us to pass all life tests with ease. we just learn how to live.

Hi Clara, you  have all our support. I hope things will work out fine. Life is made of ups and downs. You're doing fine in spite of difficulties. My thoughts (and I'm sure those of lots of other fans)  are with you. Take care of yourselves, your love for each other is the most precious thing you have and  will help you out if this. ❤️❤️

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Clara said:

I wish there was something I could do for you.

but I know that even if I stay silent it is beneficial for you. 🙂

I love both of you.

• Like 2

@dh2995

great sharing again, thanks.

which program do you use while taking a screenshot?
I use the windows screenshot tool but it only saves the program in .png format.
I can not convert pictures into .jpeg format in bulk. I have to do the individual action.

• Like 1