15 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

When Jabbath? I'll cash in for a premium 10 day pass, just want to know about when? Also, had Stas been with anyone?

It happened last year and VHTV removed the videos from archive and Camcaps removed all pictures & videos (if there were any) at the request of VHTV, as far as Stas goes I don't think he has strayed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

It happened last year and VHTV removed the videos from archive and Camcaps removed all pictures & videos (if there were any) at the request of VHTV, as far as Stas goes I don't think he has strayed.

Yes there was 😉that's why i remember it was deleted later from CC.
But to me it's all a big fake history they created 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, britmatt1 said:

When Jabbath? I'll cash in for a premium 10 day pass, just want to know about when? Also, had Stas been with anyone?

and then, with no little exceptions, no man touched Clara. At least under VHTV cameras. Most of the people here have respected it. If this censorship happened in one of the other ordinary houses, it would end the house. But Clara has always managed her fan base with beauty and charm. with some exceptions.

I'm watching Clara in this kind of group sex activity. It's more fun to watch that girl's face without joining them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Just In said:

WOW...I don't remember it. Must have missed it somehow. Talk about censorship!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

WOW...I don't remember it. Must have missed it somehow. Talk about censorship!

Read more after ....... part 1, page 85
Nobody here wants to talk about it anymore.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No it wouldn't. This isn't the first time videos have been deleted from the VH archive.

You may be right. But this was the most reacting event in the last period. I'm against all kinds of censorship. You can't fool anyone if you can't take the time back.

Anyway, I'm just a fan of Amy3. if she really isn't trolling me she's got as much ass as Clara has. Let's take a look at the Z & B page. 😍

• Like 3

16 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eu tenho provas, mas por respeito a Clara, uma vez que ela lê o tópico, eu não vou postar. Ambos se mudaram e eu vou respeitá-los.

I searched everywhere and did not find this video ..... this video turned only memories for those who watched ..... too bad