20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder when this place here closes. Not much difference to Cleo & Axel place...

I think Clara and Stas have more of a following than Cleo & Axel did. Also C&S are home most nights where as C&L would disappear for a day or two.

Just now, Just In said:

I think Clara and Stas have more of a following than Cleo & Axel did. Also C&S are home most nights where as C&L would disappear for a day or two.

Right but I don't each them at all anymore bad they have the same daily routine for months now. And Clara bending over for the cams is not sexy but looks totally ridiculous and artificial :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right but I don't each them at all anymore bad they have the same daily routine for months now. And Clara bending over for the cams is not sexy but looks totally ridiculous and artificial :rolleyes:

It's a great opportunity to see Clara again doesn't like criticism.
Now she can give you an answer.  🤣

"you always criticize. I put on make-up for a long time, I masturbate a lot, etc. once you said that we are engaged in too much sex with Stas. now I miss that time ...

I do not have enough sex, I save myself by masturbation ... I think to start fucking with a sex machine, because Stas has too much workload"

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

It's a great opportunity to see Clara again doesn't like criticism.
Now she can give you an answer.  🤣

"you always criticize. I put on make-up for a long time, I masturbate a lot, etc. once you said that we are engaged in too much sex with Stas. now I miss that time ...

I do not have enough sex, I save myself by masturbation ... I think to start fucking with a sex machine, because Stas has too much workload"

Lol that's what she said? She should finally stop all this fake unnatural stuff there.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

And this is why participants should never listen or read to much into what is written on these boards.

• Like 3

Just now, Just In said:

And this is why participants should never listen or read to much into what is written on these boards.

Agreed. I never liked the idea of tenants reading the boards, and especially interacting on the boards. Too much influence, either directly or indirectly.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder when this place here closes. Not much difference to Cleo & Axel place...

The difference is in the relationship. Clara and Stas have a much more stable relationship than Cleo and Axel. Also we don't know why those two broke up.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The difference is in the relationship. Clara and Stas have a much more stable relationship than Cleo and Axel. Also we don't know why those two broke up.

They broke up as much as Andrew left for health reasons 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed. I never liked the idea of tenants reading the boards, and especially interacting on the boards. Too much influence, either directly or indirectly.

I think it is alright for tenants to come on here and chew the fat which could also to help us understand the meaning of what is happening, but they shouldn't go by what anyone says that they should do this or that. It is better to get a wider source of information that may help like if is be technical setup i.e. cams but for how they act or dont act they should just really ignore what people say here.

• Like 1