13 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

My mother died a few years ago. In the first years of my marriage, I had experienced similar things. I still feel remorse for my words and deeds that I told my mother in the past.
Okay, they're adults. but this is for us. they are still a child for their mother, even if they are 50 years old. Balance is very important. For all three!
If the debate was over last night, Clara could leave the house and not return. You can change your lover, you can fall in love with another girl again. But you can't change your mother. The same goes for Clara's mother.
I understand you. Including letsdothis. but this is also about the culture of the geography where you live. And although the place where they live seems close to Europe, it is not far from the eastern culture.
sometimes small earthquakes are good. prevents the occurrence of larger earthquakes.

i‘m sorry man for your loss , i‘m feeling what you are talking about because me too had the same feeling a few years ago  , after my mother died  i got ill for over one year , mother means every thing good we had  lived , we didn‘t know that well till we lost her  lost the life, lost feeling ,habits and her caring for every thing  for our sake  will not return we cant find or live that with any one but mother ,May god have mercy on all mothers

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

I'm angry with Clara !
If in the morning she shows herself in this way then, all day, I am distracted and I struggle to work !

Let all your anger be like this.
unfortunately Clara is an addiction.
I say for myself, "I don't want to watch", but I'm still doing this.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

If I did yoga I would have this in mind and it would distract me too 🙂 
 c181018_00018995ed86314d593e.jpg

c181018_0002d8f2e69da245eaa7.jpg

Nevertheless, I think that yoga should not have distracting objects such as telephones and televisions.
contradictory

il y a 43 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

Nevertheless, I think that yoga should not have distracting objects such as telephones and televisions.
contradictory

Not sure it is real yoga, just meditation and relaxation sessions. It seems to be a TV program with relaxing music. She just has to turn off her phone for full concentration... and ask Musya to leave her alone ;) 
C181018000135e3c86ae1fa7c4c.jpg

• Like 5