Lexy & Pete Part #3

22 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Having just come online again I cannot see this apartment listed on the VHTV site! They have been offline most of the day so maybe @apricot's comment is correct. I sincerely hope they have not left.

No they did not left. 👍 Internet issues I suppose.  I guess we will see them back online tomorrow again ❣️

• Like 1

Scared me! I don’t see their names on the vh list and then the tweet just now about remembering a part of their life????? But I doubt that specific image would be the tweet if something serious happened? 

Just now, ze81 said:

Strange.i think houses will return,the place was now just named lexy and Pete without Lisa and Grant name on it,so who knows,maybe new couple will join them.

It IS, and fortunately the Twitter feed is frequently wrong/misleading as English is obviously not the person's first language. Time will tell but the removal, rather than the Offline banner across the thumbnail or rubric after the name, suggest sadly it may be true.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They did not left. Nothing was indicating it. No packing or other preparations there before. Nothing unusual VH sometimes removes places offline for longer time from list.

I sincerely hope you are correct, and accept your explanation. Let's hope the Twitter feed is wrongly worded again!